Yay, you finally got your pics up! The kids were so excited to see you guys. We all miss you and can't wait for you to return home, BUT we are glad you're having a great time!
Oh I am so proud of you! All of those practice sessions we did really paid off. Looks like you are all having a wonderful time. I'm going tomorrow to try and find out what the gender is so try and check in with us. Love you all!
3 comments:
what is all that? looks good. wish I was there.
Yay, you finally got your pics up! The kids were so excited to see you guys. We all miss you and can't wait for you to return home, BUT we are glad you're having a great time!
Oh I am so proud of you! All of those practice sessions we did really paid off. Looks like you are all having a wonderful time. I'm going tomorrow to try and find out what the gender is so try and check in with us. Love you all!
Post a Comment